Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SINGULAR BRINGER FORTH

Nunnery schol at Wil, Switzerland
Photo by Yale Joel, 1947

SINGULAR BRINGER FORTH

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Singular Bringer Forth of the Son of God, assist me in this my necessity.  (Here mention your need).


O Star of the Sea, help me, and show me herein that you are my My Mother.  O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Empress of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee from the bottom of my heart to succour me in this necessity;  there is nothing that can withstand your power.  O, show me herein that you are my Mother.  


O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.  (Three times.)


Sweet Mother, I place this casue in your hands.  (Three times.)


Payers of an Irish Mother
Brian O'Higgins
38 Up. O'Connell Street, Dublin, 1934


1 comment:

  1. fix your marriage and relationship after a divorce or breakup right now no matter how hopeless your situation seems.
    My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works fast, I suggest you contact Dr Unity. He will not disappoint you. mail him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or contact him through his mobile number number : +2348072370762.

    ReplyDelete